Today we have successfully completed the HCI-IS 2014 conference. This was the 3rd event organised by the HCI.si community, an international conference on Human Computer Interaction in Information Society. The conference was organised in scope of Information Society Conference organised by Jožef Stefan Institute.
There were seven contributions accepted to the conference and a keynote talk.
- UX – From theory to practical application – Keynote
(Jože Guna, Emilia Stojmenova, Matevž Pogačnik)
- Multi-Touch surface based on RGBD camera
(Klemen Istenič, Luka Čehovin, Daniel Skočaj)
- Using Kinect for touchless interaction with existing applications
(Andrej Černivec, Ciril Bohak)
- An improved visualization of LiDAR data using level of details and weighted color mapping
(Sašo Pečnik, Danijel Žlaus, Domen Mongus, Borut Žalik)
- Student’ acceptance of animated interactive presentation of sorting algorithms
(Mario Konecki, Vladimir Mrkela)
- Use of UX and HCI tools among start-ups
- Decision support in emergency call service
(Miha Ristič, Franc Novak)
- Mobile and responsive web applications